The crunchy cereal topping on this cheesy potato casserole will make it the star of your next family dinner.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 6 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal Buy Now
- or 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, melted and divided
- 1 package (2 lb.) frozen 0'Brien potatoes
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup milk
1. Mix together KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal and 1/4 cup of the
melted margarine. Set aside for topping.
2. In 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray, combine
remaining ingredients and remaining margarine. Sprinkle cereal topping
over potato mixture.
3. Bake at 350° F about 1 hour or until potatoes are tender and hot.