Crispy Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
- 3 cups
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
1. Crush KELLOGG'S PRODUCT 19 cereal to measure 1 1/2 cups. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, beat butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour mixture and crushed cereal. Mix until well combined.
4. Drop by level measuring-tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets. Using fork, flatten each cookie in crisscross pattern.
5. Bake at 350° F about 13 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove
immediately from baking sheets. Cool on wire racks.