Crisp Orange Baked Chicken
A light orange marinade adds a new flavor twist to crispy, baked chicken.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 3 hour 40 minutes
- 3 pounds skinless chicken pieces, rinsed and dried
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 egg, slightly beaten
- 4 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal Buy Now
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
1. Place chicken in single layer in shallow glass baking dish. Combine garlic,
orange peel and juice. Pour over chicken. Cover and chill at least 2 hours, turning
2. Remove chicken from marinade. Drain well. Coat with flour. Mix together salt,
pepper and eggs. Combine KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal with parsley.
Dip chicken in egg mixture and coat with cereal mixture. Place in single layer, in
shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray or foil lined.
3. Bake at 350° F about 1 hour and 10 minutes or until chicken is tender, no longer
pink and juices run clear. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking. Serve hot.