Creole Turkey on a Bun
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 8 hamburger buns
1. In large skillet, cook turkey, onions and green pepper until meat is brown, stirring frequently. Drain off fat. Stir in tomatoes, cutting into small pieces with spoon.
2. Add KELLOGG'S PRODUCT 19 cereal, Cajun seasoning, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup. Stir to combine.
3. Cover and cook over low heat about 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Serve on hamburger buns.