Creamy Yogurt Pie
Turn your favorite flavor of yogurt into a light, creamy pie.
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 3 hour
- 4 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal Buy Now
- or 1 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 containers (8 oz. each) low fat yogurt, any flavor
- 2 cups frozen light whipped topping, thawed
1. In mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal, the 2 tablespoons
sugar, margarine and corn syrup. Press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom and on
side of 9-inch pie pan to form crust.
2. Bake at 350° F about 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
3. In 2-quart saucepan, combine gelatin and the 1/3 cup sugar. Stir in 1 container
of yogurt. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, about 4 minutes or until gelatin
dissolves. Cool slightly. Stir in remaining yogurt. Chill, stirring occasionally, until
mixture mounds slightly when dropped from spoon.
4. Fold whipped topping into thickened yogurt mixture. Spoon into pie crust. Chill until
set. Garnish with fruit, if desired. Store in refrigerator.