Creamy Pineapple Pie with Blueberry Sauce
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 4 hour 25 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Cracklin' Oat Bran® cereal Buy Now
- 3 tablespoons margarine softened
- 1 package (8 oz.) light cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple undrained
- 2 cups frozen non-dairy whipped topping thawed
- 1 cup blueberry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1. In food processor or electric blender container, combine KELLOGG'S CRACKLIN
OAT BRAN cereal and margarine until cereal is broken into fine crumbs and well
blended with margarine. Press mixture evenly and firmly on bottom and sides of
9-inch pie pan.
2. Bake at 350° F for 5 minutes or until crust starts to brown. Let cool.
3. In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Mix in
pineapple. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Freeze about 4 hours or
until firm. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
4. Topping: Combine blueberry pie filling and cinnamon. Serve over frozen