Creamy Bacon and Cheese Dip
This warm and creamy dip, featuring onion soup mix, bacon bits and cheddar cheese, is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 tub (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jar (3 oz.) bacon bits
- 1 envelope (1 oz.) onion soup mix
- Chopped tomatoes or chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Kellogg's® Club® Original Crackers
- or- Kellogg's® TownHouse® Original Crackers Buy Now
- Assorted fresh vegetables (optional)
1. In medium bowl stir together sour cream and cream cheese. Stir in cheddar cheese, green onions, bacon bits and onion soup mix.
2. Spread in 2-quart baking dish. Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 400°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Garnish with tomatoes (if desired).
3. Serve with Kellogg's® Club® Original Crackers or Kellogg's® TownHouse® Original Crackers and vegetables (if desired).