Creamy Bacon and Cheese Dip
This warm and creamy dip, featuring onion soup mix, bacon bits and cheddar cheese, is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 tub (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 jar (3 oz.) bacon bits
- 1 envelope (1 oz.) onion soup mix
- Chopped tomatoes or chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Keebler® Town House® Flipsides®Original crackers
- or -
Keebler® Club®Original crackers
Keebler® Town House®Original crackers Buy Now
- Assorted fresh vegetables (optional)
1. In medium bowl stir together sour cream and cream cheese. Stir in cheddar cheese, green onions, bacon bits and onion soup mix.
2. Spread in 2-quart baking dish. Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 400°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Garnish with tomatoes (if desired).
3. Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE FLIPSIDES Original crackers, KEEBLER CLUB Original crackers or KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Original crackers and vegetables (if desired).