Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 3 hour
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter softened
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup raspberry-cranberry juice drink
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberry-orange relish thawed
- 1 container (12 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping thawed
1. In medium-size mixing bowl, combine crumbs, sugar, almonds and margarine.
Press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom of 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
2. Bake in 350° F oven about 5 minutes or until lightly browned; cool
3. In small saucepan or microwave-safe dish, soften gelatin in cold water for
5 minutes. Heat until gelatin dissolves. Combine raspberry-cranberry juice
drink, cranberry-orange relish and dissolved gelatin. Refrigerate until
4. Fold in whipped topping. Spread evenly over crumbs crust. Refrigerate
until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into squares to serve. Garnish with additional
whipped topping and drained cranberry-orange relish, if desired.