This moist, orange-scented bread is dotted with chopped cranberries for a chewy, sweet-tart burst of flavor. Chopped nuts add just the right earthy balance for a satisfying "anytime" snack. Delicious with a glass of iced coffee or tea.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup cranberries, chopped
1. In large mixing bowl stir together cereal, flour, baking powder, soda,
salt, sugar and nuts. Set aside
2. In small mixing bowl beat egg until foamy. Add vegetable oil, orange
juice and cranberries. Mix well. Add to dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
Spread in well-greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
3. Bake at 325° F about 70 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Continue cooling on wire rack.