Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 can (6 oz.) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 48 Kelloggs® Toasteds® Buttercrisp crackers Buy Now
1. In bowl combine cheese, sour cream, onion, parsley, lemon juice, seafood seasoning and pepper sauce. Gently stir in crabmeat.
2. Spoon on top of crackers. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 400°F about 10 minutes or until heated through.