The crusty Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal topping makes the perfect complement to the individual, creamy crab casseroles.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- or 2 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal Buy Now
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 cups cut-up, cooked crab, tendons removed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bell green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimiento
1. Combine the 1 tablespoon mayonnaise with the KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs.
Set aside for topping.
2. In medium mixing bowl, beat egg slightly. Stir in remaining ingedients. Portion
mixture evenly into 6 individual shells or casseroles coated with cooking spray.
Top with topping mixture.
3. Bake at 350° F about 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve hot.