Use fresh dill, when you can find it, for its refreshing fragrance and bright flavor. But if it's not easily available, dried dillweed will nicely complement the crabmeat, too.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 cup cooked crabmeat or 1 can (6 oz.) crabmeat, drained and cartilage removed
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat yogurt or reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Keebler® Town House®Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb Buy Now
1. In small bowl flake crabmeat. Stir in mayonnaise, yogurt, celery, onion, dill and hot pepper sauce. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour. Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Pita Crackers Mediterranean Herb.