Corncakes with Blueberry Sauce
Total Time: 35 minutes
1. Place frozen blueberries and applesauce in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave on high for 1 minute.
2. Stir sauce and microwave on high for 1 minute more. Set aside.
3. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium sized bowl. Set aside.
4. In large mixing bowl, beat egg with whisk until foamy. Stir in milk, vegetable oil and cereal. Let stand 2 minutes.
5. Add flour mixture, stirring till moistened.
6. Place 1/4 cup of batter onto greased griddle. Turn corncakes over once, cooking until golden brown on both sides.
7. Serve two pancakes, topped with blueberry sauce.