Corn Tomato Bake
Need a zesty new idea for a potluck casserole? Give this one a try. Kellogg's® Special K® Multi-Grain crackers add pizzazz to corn and tomatoes.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz. each) petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) cream-style corn
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 cup refrigerated egg product or 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1. In medium bowl stir together tomatoes, undrained cream-style corn, frozen corn, egg product, 3/4 cup of the
2. In small bowl toss together remaining 3/4 cup crackers, onions and butter. Sprinkle over corn mixture. Bake at 350°F for 50 to 55 minutes or until set.