This dressing provides a down-home essence to any meal. The kernels of golden corn combine with bits of shredded carrot and fresh parsley in this cracker-based side dish.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 72 Keebler® Town House® Original crackers Buy Now
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
1.Coarsely crush crackers. In large bowl stir together crackers, corn, carrot, onion, parsley, nutmeg and pepper.
2. In small bowl stir together eggs, broth and margarine or butter. Pour over crackers. Toss until all is moistened. Spoon into 1 1/2-quart casserole coated with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 325°F for 55 to 60 minutes or until heated through.