Corn Casserole with Worthington® Stripples®
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 package
- 1 package (8 1/2 oz) corn muffin mix
- 1 package (1 oz) ranch dressing mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can (15 oz) cream-style corn
- 1 can (15 1/4 oz.) corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 1 cup shredded low-fat sharp cheddar cheese
1. Prepare Worthington® Stripples® per package instructions. Break into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
2. In large bowl combine muffin mix and dressing mix. Stir in eggs, sour cream and butter just until moistened. Add undrained cream-style corn and drained Mexican-style corn.
3. Pour into greased 9-inch square baking pan. Sprinkle breakfast strip pieces evenly over top.
5. Bake at 350° F for 40 minutes.Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10 to 20 minutes more or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.