Colorful Magic Cookie Bars
It's good that these bars are easy to make--just layer, bake and cut into squares--because they're so delicious that they'll disappear in no time.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Corn Flake Crumbs Buy Now
- 6 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes® cereal Buy Now
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 package (6 oz,. 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 1/3 cups (3 1/2 oz.) flaked coconut
- 1 can (15 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1. Measure KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs (OR cereal crushed to crumbs), sugar and margarine into
13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Mix thoroughly. With back of spoon, press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom of pan to form crust.
2. Sprinkle walnuts, chocolate morsels and coconut evenly over crust. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
3. Bake at 350° F about 25 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool completely before cutting into bars. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
1. Microwave margarine in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch glass baking dish on HIGH until melted. Add KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES Crumbs and sugar. Mix thoroughly. Press lightly in bottom of dish to form crust.
2. Sprinkle walnuts, chocolate chips, and coconut evenly over KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKE Crumbs crust. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over top.
3. Microwave on HIGH about 7 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool completely before cutting into bars.