Coco-Peanut Ice Cream Sundaes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup salted cocktail peanuts
- 2 cups
- Vanilla ice cream
- Butterscotch ice cream topping
1. Melt butter in medium-size saucepan. Stir in sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a full boil. Remove from heat. Add coconut, peanuts, and KELLOGG'S PRODUCT 19 cereal. Stir until well coated.
2. Spread on waxed paper or buttered baking sheet. Cool completely. Top individual servings of ice cream with butterscotch ice cream topping. Sprinkle with Coco-Peanut mixture.
Extra topping may be stored in refrigerator in tightly covered container.