Classic Chicago Dogs
Classic Chicago-style hot dogs use only poppy seed buns. If you can't find them, try plain or sesame buns.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Morningstar Farms® Veggie Dogs Buy Now
- 2 poppy seed hot dog buns or plain hot dog buns, split
- 2 slices tomato, halved
- 1 tbs yellow mustard
- 4 tsps sweet pickle relish
- 4 tsps finely chopped onion
- 2 medium pepperoncini, halved lengthwise, or 4 small sport peppers, drained
- 2 kosher dill pickle spears
- 1/8 tsp celery salt
2. Place one veggie dog and two tomato pieces in each bun. Squeeze mustard in zig-zag pattern on top. Top with relish and onion. Arrange two peppers and one pickle spear in each bun. Lightly sprinkle with celery salt.