Cinnamon Raisin Stuffed Apples
A hearty, cinnamon-flavored stuffing fills these tender, juicy apples. Choose apples that bake well, such as Cortland, Granny Smith, McIntosh, Jonathan, Rome Beauty, Empire, Fuji or Gala.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 medium baking apples
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Frosted Mini-Wheats Original cereal, crushed Buy Now
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup 100% apple juice
1. Core apples. Place upright in 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
2. In small bowl combine cereal, raisins and cinnamon. Pack cereal mixture into centers of apples.
3. Pour apple juice over apples and into casserole dish. Microwave, covered, at high for 6 to 12 minutes* or until apples are tender. Turn casserole dish and baste apples with juice every 3 minutes.
4. Before serving, spoon juice over apples again. Serve warm.
These Kellogg's® cereals may be substituted for 1 cup Kellogg's® Frosted Mini-Wheats Original cereal
1 cup Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size cereal
1 cup Frosted Mini-Wheats Maple & Brown Sugar cereal
*Microwave cooking times may vary.