Cinnamon Raisin Brunch Bread
No other spice says "Christmas" like cinnamon. So this year, it's time to spoil your holiday guests by adding this gorgeous bread to your holiday brunch table. Bursting with plump raisins and chopped nuts, this quick, easy and nutritious loaf is really something to celebrate!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Bran Buds® cereal Buy Now
- 2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
1. Combine the 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Set aside for topping.
2. Stir together flour, the 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, salt and the 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal (choose one) and milk. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add eggs and shortening. Beat well. Stir in raisins and nuts. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Spread evenly in 9-inch round cake pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle topping evenly over coffee cake.
4. Bake at 375° F about 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm, cut into wedges.