Chunky Chocolate Snack Mix
Sweet, salty and tangy flavors mingle in this colorful snack mix.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 2 cups miniature pretzel twists
- 2 cups
- 2 cups
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups freeze-dried raspberries or freeze-dried strawberries
1. In small microwave-safe bowl place 2/3 cup of the chocolate morsels. Microwave, uncovered, at high (100% power) for 40 seconds. Stir chocolate. Continue cooking at high for 20 to 30 seconds more or until smooth, stirring every 10 seconds. Add the remaining 1/3 cup chocolate morsels. Stir until smooth. (If necessary, microwave, uncovered, at high for 10 additional seconds.)
2. Line baking sheet with wax paper. Place pretzels in medium bowl. Pour chocolate over pretzels. Stir until evenly coated. Spread in single layer on prepared baking sheet. Let stand at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours or until set.
3. Break the chocolate-covered pretzels into bite-size chunks. Transfer to large bowl. Toss with KELLOGG’S KRAVE Chocolate Cereal, SUNSHINE CHEEZ-IT Original snack crackers and marshmallows. Stir in dried raspberries just before serving.