Chunky Chipotle Chili
This chunky chili, made from MorningStar Farms® Chipotle Black Bean Burgers, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, corn, and macaroni, makes a delicious dinner on a chilly autumn day.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 3/4 cup dried elbow macaroni
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Plain Greek yogurt, shredded cheddar cheese and/or sliced green onions (optional)
1. In nonstick Dutch oven or large saucepan cook onion, pepper and garlic in oil over medium heat about 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Stir in water, tomato sauce, undrained tomatoes, corn, macaroni, chili powder and cumin. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in MORNINGSTAR FARMS Chipotle Black Bean Burgers. Return to boiling. Ladle into bowls. Top with yogurt, cheddar cheese and/or onions (if desired).