Chunky Banana Muffins
Longing for a new-fangled muffin? Be a chunky monkey! This new take on an old favorite uses banana slices instead of mashed for a toothsome, chunky texture. But don't worry! They're still filled with all the great stuff you expect from an All-Bran® cereal muffin.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/2 cups sliced, ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and milk. Let
stand 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg whites, bananas and oil. Beat
well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into twelve
2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
4. Bake at 400° F about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.