Chocolate Snow Caps
1. In mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
2. In heavy saucepan, melt shortening and chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Pour mixture into electric mixer bowl; cool. Stir in sugar and beat on low until well combined.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well on medium.
4. Add flour mixture, walnuts and KELLOGG'S Corn Flake Crumbs. Blend on low until thoroughly combined. Cover dough tightly and chill for 45 minutes or until stiff enough to form into balls.
5. Portion dough into balls and roll in powdered sugar. Place balls on cookie sheet coated with cooking spray.
6. Bake at 350° F about 17 minutes or until done. Remove immediately and cool on wire rack.