Chocolate-Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie
Dig into a delicious fudge cookie crust topped creamy peanut butter, slices of banana and no sugar added vanilla ice cream.
15 minutesTotal Time:
4 hours 25 minutesServings:
- Murray Sugar Free® Fudge Dipped Wafers
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup fat free vanilla yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fat free milk
- 1 medium ripe banana, sliced
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream, no sugar added, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar-free hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
1. Coarsely chop MURRAY SUGAR FREE Fudge Dipped Wafers. Using wax paper, evenly press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
2. In small bowl whisk together peanut butter and yogurt. Whisk in milk. Evenly spread over cookies. Top with banana slices.
3. Carefully spread ice cream over banana. Cover and freeze for 4 to 24 hours or until firm.
4. Before serving, let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Remove sides of pan. Cut into 12 wedges. Place wedges on serving plates. Drizzle with ice cream topping. Sprinkle with peanuts.