Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 3/4 cup margarine or butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg well-beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 squares (2 oz.) unsweetened chocolate melted
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour sifted
- 4 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Honey Smacks® cereal
1. Measure margarine and sugar into mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
Add egg, salt, cooled chocolate, milk and vanilla; mix well. Stir in flour;
thoroughly combine. Chill.
2. Shape level measuring tablespoons of dough into balls about 1-inch in
diameter; roll in KELLOGG'S SMACKS cereal. Place about 2-inches apart on
ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake at 375° F about 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove immediately
from baking sheets; cool on wire racks.