Your favorite salty snacks dipped into chocolate create all-time-favorite party fare.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 6 ounces chopped, semi-sweet chocolate or 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespooons vegetable oil
- Multi-colored sprinkles (optional)
- 1/3 cup white chocolate morsels (optional)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil (optional)
1. In small microwave-safe bowl heat 6 ounces chocolate and 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, uncovered, at high for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds.
2. Dip crisps or crackers halfway into chocolate, allowing excess chocolate to drip off. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Scatter sprinkles over top (if desired). Let stand about 2 hours or until firm. (If desired, place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.)
3. If desired, in small microwave-safe bowl combine white chocolate morsels and 2 teaspoons vegetable oil. Microwave at medium-high (70% power) for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds. Drizzle over chocolate coated crackers or crisps. Let stand about 30 minutes or until firm.