Chocolate Dessert Muffins
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
1. Stir together cereal, flour, baking powder, salt and sugar; set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl stir together egg, milk and oil; beat well. Add flour
mixture, stirring just until moistened. Gently stir in 1/2 cup chocolate
3. Portion batter evenly into 12 greased 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups.
4. Bake at 400°F for 18 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Melt remaining 1/2 cup chocolate morsels. Drizzle chocolate over muffins.
If desired, garnish with dollop of whipped topping. Serve warm.