Chocolate Crisp Bran Cookies
Perfect in your lunchbox or as a Saturday afternoon treat! They're so tasty, no one will notice the nutrition!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1 package (6 oz., 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1. Stir together flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, beat margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and
vanilla. Beat well. Mix in KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and chocolate morsels. Add flour
mixture, mixing until combined. Drop by teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake at 375° F about 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking
sheets and cool on wire racks. Store in airtight container.