Chocolate Cinnamon Pudding Parfaits
Just 10 minutes is all it takes to make these family-pleasing parfaits from fresh strawberries, banana, chocolate pudding and crunchy, cinnamon-crusted cereal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/3 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1 1/3 cups chocolate pudding or four (3.5 oz.) chocolate pudding cups
- 1 1/3 cups
- 1/4 cup frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
1. In small bowl toss together strawberries and banana.
2. In four 10- to 12-ounce parfait glasses alternately layer fruit, pudding and KELLOGG;S FIBERPLUS Cinnamon Oat Crunch cereal. Spoon dollop of whipping topping on each.