Chocolate Chip Craisin Cookies
Chock-full of walnuts, dried cranberries, All-Bran® cereal and chocolate chips, these cookies are incredibly scrumptious! Try them dunked in a cup of coffee or tea, or a big, cold glass of milk. They're sure to be your favorite afternoon, after-dinner, late-morning, any-time-you-need-a-snack snack!
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries*
- 1 package (6 oz., 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. In medium bowl stir together flour, soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In large mixer bowl beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Mix in hot water. Add flour mixture and KELLOGG’S ALL-BRAN ORIGINAL cereal. Beat until combined. Add OCEAN SPRAY CRAISINS ORIGINAL DRIED CRANBERRIES, chocolate morsels and walnuts. Mix just until combined.
3. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375°F for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheets. Cool completely on wire racks. Store in airtight container.
*If desired, substitute 1 cup of