Choco-Cherry Peanut Butter Bars
Lots of favorites—sweet chocolate, peanut butter, miniature marshmallows and tart dried cherries—all packed into a no-bake, cereal bar.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 50 minutes
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal Buy Now
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Crispix® cereal Buy Now
- 1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 3/4 cup dried tart cherries
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup or honey
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels or milk chocolate morsels
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
1. In large bowl stir together KELLOGG’S COCOA KRISPIES cereal, KELLOGG’S CRISPIX cereal, marshmallows and cherries. Set aside.
2. In medium saucepan combine corn syrup and brown sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until boiling. Remove from heat. Stir in the 1/2 cup peanut butter until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture. Stir until coated. Firmly press into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool completely.
3. In small microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate morsels and shortening. Microwave at high for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in the 1 tablespoon peanut butter until smooth. Drizzle over bars. Let stand about 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Cut into bars.