Chipotle Black Bean Burger Salad
Ease is the name of the game for this recipe. Just three ingredients—salsa, lime juice and olive oil—make the easy vinaigrette that tops this zesty salad of crisp romaine lettuce, frozen mango chunks, fresh avocado, pungent red onion and MorningStar Farms® Chipotle Black Bean Burgers .
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 8 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
1. In small bowl stir together salsa, lime juice and olive oil. Set aside.
2. Cook MORNINGSTAR FARMS Chipotle Black Bean Burgers according to package directions. Cut into bite-size pieces.
3. Meanwhile, in large bowl toss together 1/2 cup of the salsa mixture and avocado. Add lettuce, mango and onion. Toss just until combined. Arrange on four serving plates. Top with burger pieces. Drizzle with the remaining 1/4 cup salsa mixture. Serve immediately.