This high-fiber Chicken Satay is made with All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes fiber cereal and a perfect blend of spices. It makes a great presentation as an appetizer or a main dish.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup Thai Chili sauce, Thai Peanut sauce, or Spicy Tomato Ketchup
- 3 cups Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 6-inch skewers
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Lightly spray cookie sheet with cooking spray, set aside.
3. In shallow dish, mix flour, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
4. In another shallow dish, place 3/4 cup Thai Chili sauce.
5. In third shallow dish, place KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN COMPLETE WHEAT FLAKES cereal.
6. Thread chicken pieces onto wooden skewers, approximately 4-6 pieces per skewer.
7. Evenly roll skewered chicken first in flour, then in sauce, then in cereal.
8. Place breaded chicken skewers onto prepared baking sheet.
9. Bake until meat thermometer reaches 160ºF, approximately 30-35 minutes.
10. Serve with 1 teaspoon Thai Chili sauce per skewer.