Chicken Roulades withKellogg's® All-Bran®
Lime juice and fresh cilantro add pizzazz to the delicious stuffing in these chicken rolls.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 pound thin-sliced, boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Original cereal
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
1. Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. In large skillet cook onion in butter over medium heat about 3 minutes or until softened. Add garlic. Cook and stir for 1 minute more. Stir in KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN ORIGINAL cereal, broth, lime juice, cilantro and lime peel.
3. Spread cereal mixture on one side of each chicken piece. Tightly roll up. Place, seam side down, in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350°F about 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. For food safety, internal temperature of the chicken should reach at least 165ºF. Diagonally cut into thick slices. Arrange on serving plates.