Chicken Nuggets with Honey Mustard Sauce
Sweet and tangy salad dressing makes an easy, but tasty dipping sauce for these crispy coated chicken pieces
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat honey mustard salad dressing
1. In shallow dish combine egg whites and water. On large piece of wax paper combine cereal, paprika, seasoned salt, garlic powder and onion powder.
2. Cut chicken into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Dip chicken into egg white mixture, coating all sides. Roll in cereal mixture, gently pressing cereal into chicken. Place in single layer on ungreased baking sheet. Drizzle with butter. Bake at 450° F about 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
3. Serve warm with salad dressing as dipping sauce.