Chicken Enchilada Casserole
A family favorite and the perfect dish for an easy, fun, build-your-own Friday night dinner! This quick casserole can be assembled in a jiffy and emerges from the oven ready to layer. Let each diner add his own embellishments yogurt, lettuce, fresh tomatoes, cilantro the possibilities are deliciously endless.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 uncooked corn tortillas
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 1 cup
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 jar (10 oz.) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 2/3 cup (6 oz.) plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
1. Place tortillas on baking sheet. Bake at 350° F about 10 minutes or until crisp. Cool; break into small pieces. Set aside.
2. Stir together chicken, KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN COMPLETE WHEAT FLAKES cereal, cheese, enchilada sauce, and tomato sauce. Pour into 1 1/2-quart flat casserole dish.
3. Bake at 350° F for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from oven.
4. Place 1/2 cup chicken mixture on plate. Layer yogurt, lettuce, green
onion, and tomato on top of chicken mixture. Sprinkle with tortilla pieces and serve right away.