Chicken Alfredo Casserole
Refrigerated Alfredo sauce is the secret to this quick casserole. A little additional Parmesan cheese and sun-dried tomatoes provide the robust flavor.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 8 ounces uncooked farfalle pasta (bow tie shape)
- 1 container (15 oz.) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded, rotisserie-cooked chicken (about 8 oz. total)
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 12 Kellogg's® Town House® Original crackers (crushed to 1/2 cup) Buy Now
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Rinse with cold water. Drain and set aside.
2. In large bowl stir together Alfredo sauce, milk, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Add pasta, chicken and tomatoes. Toss to combine. Spread in greased 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish. Tightly cover with foil. Bake at 350°F for 23 minutes.
3. In small bowl toss together crushed KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Original crackers and butter. Sprinkle over casserole. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 10 to 15 minutes more or until heated through.