Cherry Fluff Pie
It's actually the Rice Krispies® cereal crust that is the cherry on tip of this fluffy cherry pie.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 3 hour 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 package (6 oz., 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal Buy Now
- 1 jar (10 oz.) maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup cold low-fat milk
- 1 package (5.1 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. In 2-quart saucepan, cook margarine, corn syrup and chocolate morsels
over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and blended. Remove from
heat. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated. With back
of spoon, press cereal mixture evenly in bottom and up side of 9-inch pie pan
coated with cooking spray. Chill
2. Drain cherries, reserving liquid. Chop cherries. Set aside. Measure 1/2 cup
cherry liquid, discarding remainder.
3. In large mixing bowl, combine cherry liquid, milk and pudding mix with wire
whip, mixing until smooth and combined. Fold in cherries and whipped topping.
Spread in chilled crust. Chill 3 hours or over night before serving. Garnish
with chocolate curls, if desired.