Rice Krispies® cereal gives a crispy crunch to this fruity dessert.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 can (21 oz.) tart cherry pie filling
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter flavored granules
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
1. Combine pie fillings and apple pie spice. Spread evenly in 12 x 7 x 2-inch
(2-quart) glass baking dish. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl, thoroughly combine remaining ingredients. Sprinkle evenly
over filling mixture.
3. Bake at 350° F about 30 minutes or until filling bubbles around edge and
cereal starts to brown. Serve warm or cold with whipped topping or frozen yogurt,
To make Apple Pie Spice, combine the following ingredients:
1/4 cup cinnamon
2 teaspoons nutmeg
1 teaspoon allspice
1 teaspoon ground ginger
Butter flavored granules are a powdered butter substitute.