Chef's Special Hamburgers
These burgers are so dressed up and delicious, they're good enough for company! Get ready for a kick of flavor, because we've mixed the ketchup and mustard straight in, along with some All-Bran® cereal. They're equally delicious grilled or cooked on the stovetop. Fries and milkshakes are optional, but highly recommended. Yum!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2/3 cup Kellogg's® All-Bran® Complete® Wheat Flakes cereal Buy Now
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 slices Cheddar, Monterey Jack or Swiss cheese (optional)
- Dill pickle slices (optional)
- Lettuce leaves (optional)
- Tomato slices (optional)
1. In large bowl stir together KELLOGG'S COMPLETE ALL-BRAN WHEAT BRAN FLAKES cereal, ketchup, mustard, salt and pepper. Add ground beef; mix well. Shape mixture into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
2. Grill over medium coals for 11 to 14 minutes or until done (160 degrees F), turning once.* Serve in buns with cheese, pickles, lettuce and tomato, if desired.
*NOTE: Patties may also be cooked in contact grill. Preheat contact grill for 5 minutes. Cook patties in grill for 5 to 8 minutes or until no longer pink.