Chef John's Herbed White Bean Dip with Toasted Pine Nuts
Fresh mint, oregano and parsley mingle with cumin in this smooth bean dip.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hour 15 minutes
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Keebler® Town House® Flatbread Crisps - Sea Salt and Olive Oil Buy Now
1. In food processor bowl combine beans, oil, green onions, lemon juice, vinegar, mint, oregano, parsley, garlic, salt, cumin and pepper. Cover and process until smooth.
2. Transfer to bowl. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE FLATBREAD CRISPS Sea Salt and Olive Oil crackers.
Recipe developed by Chef John Mitzewich.