Cheez-It™ Spicy Tenders
Juicy chicken tenders coated in buffalo chicken sauce and rolled in Sunshine® Cheez-It® Hot & Spicy crackers.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- 3/4 cup buffalo chicken wing sauce
- 2 cups
1. Place chicken tenders in large plastic, zip-tip bag. Pour in buffalo chicken wing sauce. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
2. Spray large baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
4. Place crushed crackers on large plate. Remove each chicken tender from marinade and roll in crackers to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining tenders. Discard any remaining marinade.
5. Place prepared chicken in preheated oven. Bake 15-20 minutes or until thermometer reaches 165ºF. Serve hot.