Cheez-It® Layered Diablo Guacamole Dip
A party-worthy dip that brings everyone to the table.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- 3 ripe, chopped avocados
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1/2 pound (8 oz.) Cheddar/Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (8 oz.) black beans, drained
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup
1. In small-size mixing bowl, combine avocado, lemon juice, and garlic salt. Place into serving dish, creating an even layer on the bottom of the dish.
2. Layer the sour cream over the avocado. Combine the cheese with the taco seasoning and layer over the sour cream. Finish by layering in the beans, tomato, and Cheez-It® Crackers.
3. Chill for 1 hour and serve. Use SUNSHINE CHEEZ-IT Big Crackers for scooping, if desired.
Helpful Hint: Try one of your favorite flavors of SUNSHINE CHEEZ-IT crackers, like Hot & Spicy, White Cheddar, or Original.