Cheez-It® Jalapeño Popper Dip
Assertive jalapeño peppers lose some of their attitude, but not their zest, when paired with cream and cheddar cheeses in this hot dip.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeño peppers, drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1 2/3 cups
Sunshine® Cheez-It®Hot & Spicy crackers (crushed to 1 1/4 cups) Buy Now
Keebler® Town House® Pretzel Flipsides®Original crackers Buy Now
Keebler® Town House®Original crackers Buy Now
1. In large mixer bowl beat cream cheese and mayonnaise on medium speed of electric mixer until smooth. Add cheddar cheese, jalapeño peppers, garlic powder and cumin. Beat until well mixed.
2. Spread cheese mixture in 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with SUNSHINE CHEEZ-IT Hot & Spicy crackers. Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly around the edges and top begins to brown.
3. Serve with KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE PRETZEL FLIPSIDES Original crackers or KEEBLER TOWN HOUSE Original crackers.