Cheez-It® Bayou Blitz Mix
Basil, oregano, garlic, mustard and ground red pepper lend southern bayou spice to this zesty snack mix.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 7 cups Kellogg's® Crispix® cereal Buy Now
- 2 cups Sunshine® Cheez-It® Original Crackers Buy Now
- 1 cup miniature pretzel twists
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon TABASCO® brand Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1. In 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan combine KELLOGG'S CRISPIX cereal, SUNSHINE CHEEZ-IT Original crackers and pretzels. Set aside.
2. Stir together remaining ingredients. Drizzle over cereal mixture. Stir until evenly coated.
3. Bake at 250°F for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Spread on paper towels. Cool completely. Store in airtight container.