Craving cheesecake? Give these a whirl. A touch of vanilla and ginger jazzes up ricotta cheese. Figs, apricots or your favorite dried fruit add a hint of sweetness. You could also use a dab of jam instead of the dried fruit, if you prefer
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 16 dried figs or 24 dried apricot halves
1. In small bowl stir together ricotta cheese, vanilla and ginger.
2. Cut each fig crosswise into 3 pieces or cut each apricot in half.
3. Spread about 1/2 teaspoon of the ricotta mixture on each KELLOGG'S SPECIAL K Multi-Grain cracker. Top with piece of fig or apricot.