Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 4 ounces process American cheese, cut up
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Kellogg's® Toasteds® Buttercrisp crackers Buy Now
1. In medium saucepan cook onion in margarine or butter until tender. Add flour. Mix well. Stir in broth and pepper sauce. Cook and stir until mixture comes to boil. Boil for 1 minute. Reduce heat to low.
2. Gradually stir in American cheese until melted. Stir in Swiss cheese and Parmesan cheese until melted. Transfer to fondue pot or chafing dish. Keep warm over low heat. Serve with Kelloggs® Toasteds® Toasted Sesame crackers.