Cheese Ball Blitz
This football-shaped cheese ball is sure to be the hit of your next tail-gate party.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 4 hour 10 minutes
- 2 packages (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 package (8 oz., 2 cups) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimento
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper or hot pepper sauce
- Dash salt
- Keebler® Town House® Original crackers Buy Now
- walnuts for decorating (optional)
1. In large bowl combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, pimento, green pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, cayenne and salt. Mix well. Shape into a football. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours. Decorate with walnuts and pimentos, if desired. Serve with crackers.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.